The Enforcement Team's mission is to improve intellectual property protection and enforcement domestically and abroad.
- 2008 International Law Enforcement IP Crime Conference - Halifax, Nova Scotia
- World Customs Organization IPR strategic Group
- WIPO Advisory Committee on Enforcement
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe Advisory Group on the Protection and Implementation of IPR for Investment
- Department of Justice Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section
- United States Customs and Border Protection
- Association of Southeast Nations
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- IPR-Related Laws - Central America - The Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration (SIECA in Spanish), with funding from the USPTO, has consolidated and published the IPR-related laws of five Central American countries and the Dominican Republic.